Saturday, April 01, 2006

photo by William Klein @eyestorm .com
I have decided to do something crazy and start another blog. I have been trying to peer pressure my friends into starting tea blogs. I have been relentless. No one has caved to my begging. The time has come to just start one and see who comes.

I just wanted to go somewhere and read all about tea.

Hopefully I can encourage(man handle) my friends into writing reviews for tea along with tea fragrances and tea rooms.

Please leave a comment if you have any suggestions or if you are interested in seeing a tea featured.

5 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Annieytown said...

Hi LL:

You have reminded me that I need to start working on this tea blog. LOL
You should start a tea blog!!! There is not enough tea blogs out there. Just the different sites I posted in the links.
If you start one...let us know!

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do comment me!
lovely blog my the way!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger The Bougie Baller said...

I was linked here by a friend... I *love* tea! I think a tea blog would be excellent... especially as tea popularity is taking a boost in this country (have you seen the tea stores popping up in malls? it's amazing... it's always packed in there with people buying fresh tea!)

anyway, hope you get back to tea blogging :)

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger JamieRebecca said...

i know nothing about tea except that i love drinking it... hot, cold. its my beverage of choice! teach us oh wise tea guru!

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Melissa Walker said...

I'm totally in love with tea. We might do an I Heart Daily feature on tea soon. I'll hit you up if we do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home